Neurodiverse Spectrum’s ABLE Micro School Now Offers a ZenZone Classroom. Fran Templeton is a licensed provider of the Cope2Thrive Program for anxiety and depression. This is a licensed program for educators to teach certain CBT skills. This in-person classroom program is limited to three adults who have anxiety and depression and would benefit from learning functional skills to learn how to cope.
- Thinking, Feeling, Behaving Paradigm
- Self-Esteem and Positive Thinking/Self Talk
- Stress and Coping
- Managing Stress
- Problem-Solving and Setting Goals
- Dealing with Your Emotions in Healthy Ways – Positive Communication
- Coping with Stressful Situations
- Heavy emphasis on Art Therapy projects
Program Meets Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9 am – 1 pm at our offices.
Cost: $500 due on the first of each month.
This is NOT therapy. This is educational CBT.
We comply with all federal, state, and city ordinances concerning the spread of Covid-