Mission Statement: Our mission is to provide education and support that will empower neurodiverse teens and adults to reach their dreams.
Vision Statement: We believe that human variation (neurodiversity) is a gift and that this gift should be recognized, respected and shared.
Who we serve: Neurodiverse teens and adults who commonly are labeled with a variety of developmental difference such as autism, ADHD and other related differences
What we do:
- Assess learning needs and set up individualized plans to meet these needs
- Provide specialized life coaching to assist in becoming successful and happy
- Educate and support the family members of neurodiverse people
- Provide a wide variety of social interaction and skill groups
- Provide communication and life skill training for persons with an intellectual disability and autism
- Provide individualized transition plans for those aging out of public school
- Provide a variety of individual and small-group pre-employment emotional intelligence training